Location: Bristol (UK) / Los Angeles (USA)Manage overall UA strategy
Manage updates, messaging and landing pages on GameBench’s website
Manage a healthy pipeline of content marketing / blogs (technical, domain specific, thought leadership)
Create test plans for marketing optimisation trials (targeting, promotions, & creative)
Forecast, monitor and report on the marketing KPI’s
Provide competitor marketing and promotional analysis. Foster relationships within key marketing channels like Facebook and Google
Coordinate with GameBench Product team - coordinating promotions of new features and also feeding feature requests for marketing driven tools and promotions into product dev pipeline
Performance Marketing Expertise
UA Marketing Manager Mission:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring the implementation of the GameBench user acquisition marketing strategy and management of the marketing KPI’s.
The Marketing Manager will work across the GameBench business unit (Product, Operations, Strategy etc.) in order to maximise the effectiveness of UA marketing. Specifically:
- Understanding of best practices to run performance driven marketing campaigns. How to structure plans that revolve around tests and the understanding that improvement is always possible with more test and control experiments.
- Have a compulsion to be closely tracking performance data to understand what is working best and what needs the most improvement from the current marketing plan being executed. Uses data to mine for anomalies which represent weaknesses and opportunities which should be addressed with future testing.
Organisation and Planning
- Plans, organises, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities on the critical path of project delivery. Basically, you are always thinking 3 steps ahead and trying to mitigate risk before it becomes an emergency.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively. That is, you look at data, recognise a pattern, and make a quick decision on next steps to improve UA marketing KPIs.
Flexibility & Adaptability
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Speaks and writes clearly and succinctly and is comfortable being the lead voice in the business unit to communicate marketing results, opportunities, and upcoming plans.
- Possesses a relentless focus on growing the business as the ultimate goal.
BA / BS / MBA in Business/Marketing course of study
3-5 years experience running high-scale performance marketing for a B2B SaaS product
Minimum of 2 years working in user acquisition
Managed budgets and UA campaigns on Facebook and Google
Understanding of online Business Intelligence and Reporting products. You can be self-sufficient to create and pull your own reports given a business-friendly reporting interface
Experience creating, executing, measuring, and managing marketing plans with KPI expectations tied to each key channel/segment of the plan
Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully market new content/feature launches in an Agile environment
Objective, detailed and analytical in your analysis of marketing results and creative in your ideas to improve them
Extra Credit for:
Experience working in mobile gaming, mobile graphics, QA tools
Experience working with smartphone makers
Experience with mobile UX
Agile, JIRA & Confluence experience